Protecting your personal assets is always a primary concern for your family. At Sumner & Toner Insurance, our Sales Specialists will provide a choice of personal lines programs for your Home, Auto, Boats, Valuable Items, and Umbrella policies. We will develop and customize an insurance plan to fit your individual needs and budget. Sumner & Toner has been protecting individuals and families for over 75 years!
A personal automobile insurance policy is not the same in every household. Someone may drive a car or light truck, or maybe a RV or motorcycle and possible a high value vehicle. Some people have different property, liability and deductibles on each vehicle. Our insurance specialists will evaluate your requirements and provide an choice of insurance plans with through our reputable auto insurers.
Protect yourself and your family
- Liability Coverage - Helps protect you for damages to others if you're at fault in a covered accident.
- Medical Payments Coverage - Helps provide payment for your reasonable and necessary medical treatment for bodily injury caused by a covered accident.
- Underinsured/Uninsured Motorists Coverage - Helps protect you for covered damage caused by drivers who don't have auto insurance or don't carry enough auto insurance.
- Personal Injury Protection - Protects you against suits if the insured is liable for actions or damages you may have caused.
Protect your car
- Collision Coverage - Helps pay to repair or replace your insured car after a covered accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage - Helps pay for covered damages to your insured car resulting from a peril other than a collision, such as theft, windstorm or flood, to name a few
Ways to Save!
- Review coverage limits on both the Compulsory and Optional Coverage
- Re-Evaluate your risk to deductibles for Collision and Comprehensive
- Take advantage of multi car or low mileage discounts if available
- Place you auto with your Homeowners carrier to maximize account credits
- There are anti-theft credits and air bag discounts available
- Avoid billing charges. Set up deductions on an Electronic Funds basis
Contact us today for more information about an Auto Insurance quote